Monday 19 October 2009

Graffiti Clean Up


With help from Liberal Youth, I’ve been busy wiping out graffiti in and around West Teignmouth and Shaldon. The ‘Welcome to Teignmouth’ on Bishopsteignton Road, lampposts on Coombe Vale Road, pedestrian crossing on Bitton Park Road all having been targeted by one particular vandal, who uses an orange paint with acid that burns into the surface of whatever his tag is put on, if left for too long.

Graffiti is, thankfully, not a major problem in Teignmouth, nevertheless I believe it important to clean it off as quickly as possible. Once graffiti appears it is only a matter of time before others are encouraged to add to it. If anyone requires graffiti removing please contact me, if I can't get rid of it I'll get the Blitz Team on it. I’m happy to help remove graffiti tags off private property, with the owners permission. If you know who is causing graffiti round the town, you can claim a reward under the 'name that tag' please phone 0800 555 111.

No comments:

Planting at the Station

Big thank you to Cllrs Dan Comer, David Cox and great volunteers.Shout out to everyone who is willing to help with the planting at the Stati...